"Visual Online Reservation" is an online booking service for associations,
clubs and flight schools. It is available to all, persons, groups or companies, requiring an easy
system to schedule their aircraft and instructors. The features that characterize the system are:
Want to try?
- Graphic display of data for reservation and aircraft/istructors availability.
- Daily View and Monthly View.
- Reserve both an aircraft and an instructor at the same time.
- Fully automatic Mailing System to inform your pilots when for example a reservation has been modified.
- Sending emails to SMS cellular through an "Email-to-SMS Gateway" service.
- Waiting List. If active, the first conflicting reservation is queued to the waiting list.
If the resource (aircraft/instructor) becomes available the reservation will be automatically accepted and you will be notified via email.
- Realtime Aircraft Traffic Control through Check-Out/Check-In function.
- Flight reports and flying times are recorded in your flightbook.
- Aircraft Periodic Maintenance Module.
- Licenses, Ratings and Medical Module.
- Checkout Module. If active, pilots will be able to reserve only aircraft for which they are qualified (alternatively an instructor must be reserved).
- Online Documentation.
- Support via email.
- Automatic daily backup.
- Mobile Version.
- To improve system availability, "Visual Online Reservation" is installed on two different systems: the MASTER_SYSTEM and the SLAVE_SYSTEM.
Select the following link and check the available options.
|ADVANTAGES FOR PILOTS
- Fast and easy-to-use.
- Access via password. You are the only one allowed to cancel or change your reservations.
- Forgot your password? Don't worry. Upon request, you will be emailed your new data.
- The availability of aircraft and instructors is displayed through a graphic intuitive interface.
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Access from anywhere via the Internet.
|ADVANTAGES FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR
- Fast implementation and set-up.
- Fully configurable by the administrator.
- Access via password. Select the pilots authorized to place reservations.
- It can improve the usage of your aircraft.
- Only you and your pilots can view the reservation data.
- Your changes will be automatically reported to your pilots via email.
- Link to your homepage if you have got one.
- Reduction of telephone calls for booking.
- "Visual Online Reservation" does not require any maintenance on your part.
For associations and clubs: 250.- CHF
For flight schools: price upon request
Want to learn more?
Send your questions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted soon.
PC-7 Flyers, Switzerland
Aero Locarno SA, Switzerland
Aeroclub Lugano, Switzerland
AGVS Associazione Generale Velivoli, Milan, Italy
Airline Flying Club, Auckland, New Zeland
Alouette Flying Club, Biggin Hill, England
Auckland Aero Club, Auckland, New Zeland
Aviapro, Liege Bierset, Belgium
Avilù SA (italiano) (deutsch) (français) (english), Switzerland
European Pilot Academy, Malta International Airport
Fly365 Limited, Lincoln, England
Golf school Carlos Duran, Losone, Switzerland
Gruppo Volo Motore Lugano, Switzerland
GVVT Gruppo volo a vela Ticino, Switzerland
Heli Rezia - Brycal HeliClub, Switzerland
RNZAF Base Auckland Aviation Sport Club, Auckland, New Zeland
Robert McKellar Aviation, Grimsby, England
If you are a new user, please read the online documentation (after login into the system select "Info" -> "User's Manual").